Thursday, July 29, 2010

'I don't eat pasta anymore': Jersey Shore's Sammi reveals how she lost a stone


Jersey Shore star Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola has revealed she gave up every good 'guidette's' favourite dish - pasta - in an effort to lose weight.
And the reality TV star saw swift results thanks to her new no carb diet.
The 23-year-old lost a stone (15lbs), and slipped straight into a bikini to flaunt her transformed figure in a photoshoot for American magazine Life & Style.
Before and after: Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola showed off her slimmed down figure in Life & Style magazine

'I just changed my diet, and the next thing you know the pounds just came off,' Sammi tells the publication. 

The brunette, who gained weight while partying to excess in Miami for the second season of the hit show, also began an intensive cardio routine. 'I miss it like crazy, but I don’t eat pasta anymore. I eat my vegetables and try to stay healthy.' The new series of Jersey Shore airs in the U.S. this Thursday on MTV. 
Hit show: Sammi (third from right) visited the New York Stock Exchange earlier this week the rest of the Jersey Shore cast











From: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/













No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers